Super easy, tasty, healthy dinner option.
- 4 tbsp butter (or margarine or olive oil)
- 2 cup onion chopped
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup oats rolled (or bread crumbs)
- 2 each eggs (or 1/2 cup egg replacer)
- 1 ½ cups catsup
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Melt butter in a skillet. Cook onion and garlic in melted butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cook onion and garlic in melted butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine turkey, oats, egg, ½ cup of the catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with onion mixture.
- Press meatloaf into an 13×9-inch baking dish (or any combination of smaller dishes, or muffin tins for individual servings). Spread remaining catsup on top.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 50-55 minutes. (Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.) Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Super moist and forgiving; you can add shredded carrots, diced peppers, and other veggies in the mix if you prefer! Comes out a little soft but firms up gradually. Especially good as leftovers!