It's spooky time!! In honor of the season, we're offering our soaps in custom spooky scents and wrapped in Halloween packaging. Purchase quantities in:
- A single guest-sized or full-sized bar
- 6-pack of guest or full-sized bars
- Full batch of 60 guest bars or 15 full-sized (20% discount); please specify which size in notes
Please specify which combination of scents you would like! Options include:
- Vampire Blood - Deep red soap, scented with black cherry, midnight jasmine, hints of rose, and sensual sandalwood.
- Midnight Ritual - Black with gold soap, scented with an exotic blend of bergamot, lime, midnight jasmine, rose, sandalwood, musk, and more. Seductive and chic.
- Witchy Woman - Dusky purple soap, scented in a spicy, magickal blend of cinnamon, bergamot, mary jane flower, jasmine, rose, musk, black tea, and patchouli.
- Witches Brew - Green soap, scented with a blend of star anise, fennel, cinnamon, nutmeg, amber, woods, and green herbal notes.
- Werewolf - Brown and gold, with fresh citrus, sensual florals, and a warm earthy base - all atop leather, musk, and vanilla.
- White Pumpkin Amber - Tan/orange, pumpkin spice with a twist! Amber, cedar, sandalwood and vanilla add an upscale spin.
Please note - if you would like an essential oil scent, please use our custom soap order form to create your own!
Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, all natural.
Net weight approx. 1 oz (minimum) for guest, 4.5 oz for full.
Handmade in Portland, Oregon with love
- Saponified oils of:
- Rice Bran
- Castor Seed
- Jojoba Seed
- Shea Butter
- Sodium Lactate
- Essential and/or Fragrance Oils
- Activated Charcoal (in some varieties)
- Natural Mica colorant
- Kaolin Clay
Why We're Different
Years ago, we realized fragrance sensitivity was a thing. And then allergens were a thing. And everyone in my family had them. So we started making our own products, learning from my grandmother, who had been growing herbs and making soaps from them for years. Our recipes and processes have been refined over the years, and continue to evolve as we learn more – for example, we stopped using palm oil once we realized the destruction its harvest wreaks.
We use the “hot process” method of soapmaking, which provides less room for super fancy designs and such but has some tangible benefits – the short version being that the soap is essentially done cooking before most of the good stuff is added! Scents tend to last longer, and the fun ingredients that are added (like herbs, aloe vera, and extra luxury oils) don’t get broken down during the soapmaking process. This can potentially provide you with some aromatherapy and herbal benefits.
In addition, we do a thing called “superfat after cook”. Most handmade soaps are “superfatted”, meaning there’s a little extra oil in the bar that doesn’t get turned into soap – providing that oh-so-delightful moisture that your skin craves! In most soap bars, those oils are randomly chosen by the soap gods during the saponification process and you get what you get – which, granted, is still pretty awesome. Using this method, we get to choose which oils you moisturize with. Unless specified otherwise, that’s a combination of Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter.
Every bar is made in small batches (one batch makes 15 bars, unless I really screw up), then cut by hand and allowed to cure. Because we use that hot process method, the bars are technically ready to use right away – but the longer they cure, the harder (thus longer lasting) and more bubbly they’ll get! So don’t be afraid to let them sit awhile – they’re not likely to go bad (unless you forget about them for YEARS, which I definitely haven’t done).
Give us a try; your skin will thank you!
What you won’t find in our soap
No gluten, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, preservatives, petroleum byproducts, lanolin, or harsh chemicals. Usage of any animal products is limited to honey, beeswax, or goat milk in a handful of items. Oils are solvent and pesticide-free, non-GMO, and organic whenever possible. All ingredients are sourced carefully to be as ethical, pure, and affordable as we can find.