We take sustainability pretty seriously. Our activities both as a business and in our personal lives have a substantial impact on our planet, and we do our best to walk as lightly on the earth as possible – while always striving to be better. Some of the things we do include:
- All of the electricity used by our home and business is 100 percent renewable and generated from wind, solar and geothermal power.
- We don’t use paper towels or disposable anything; we use rags, recycled containers, real dishware and the like.
- Our product packaging is completely plastic-free, and either made from recycled materials or compostable – often both!
- Cleaning products are natural and handmade, and stored in recycled containers.
- Everything possible is recycled or composted.
- Products are sourced carefully to be fair-trade, local, or sustainably grown or wildcrafted whenever possible. We even harvest many of the herbs ourselves.