Who doesn't love activated charcoal? While you hopefully aren't trying to counteract any poisons, it is at least a fabulous detox soap! Green tea has been heavily studied for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
Neem oil is widely used for medicinal purposes, and some of its active ingredients (according to research) offer antifungal, fever-reducing, antihistamine and antiseptic properties. Bentonite and Activated Charcoal are also detoxifying, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial. Helps rejuvenate and support problem skin; great for athletes, acne, and problem skin.
Green Tea Extract
Saponified oils of:
Lavender Essential Oil
Rosemary Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil
About Our Soaps
Our Botanicals line of natural soaps starts with a carefully-developed base recipe, and adds in a variety of good-for-you botanicals - herbs, teas, and the like. The base recipe is balanced for most skin types and cleansing while also being super moisturizing; specific varieties are targeted for different skin types or purposes.
- Handmade in small batches with care in Portland, Oregon by an Oregon native and 3rd-generation herbalist.
- Full of vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients, and healthy fats from oils like Shea Butter, Avocado, and Jojoba.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, all natural.
- Available unscented and in a variety of scents, using only pure essential oils.
- We are plastic-free, zero-waste, carbon-neutral, and we source our raw ingredients carefully and ethically.
Net weight approx. 4.5 oz (minimum) per full-sized bar, 1 oz for guest-sized. One large bar will last you quite a while, depending on how much you use it and how it is stored!