Made with ultra-moisturizing oils and healing herbs and essential oils, you'll never buy bottled shampoo and conditioner again! This bar does it all. Our household uses it for hair, face and body, and it leaves everything clean and moisturized.
Use as you would regular soap, just on your hair - I like to rub the bar over my hair until it feels all covered in soap, then lather and rinse! Your hair will likely feel squeaky clean, but it will dry to a smooth, silky, healthy sheen. You can use an apple cider vinegar rinse or a conditioner bar, if you so desire! Gentle enough for daily use on normal hair.
Saponified oils of:
About Our Soaps
Personal hygiene is… well, essential! That’s why we named this the Essential Bar. Sure, you could get all fancy and come up with some cool names, but we figured we’d tell it like it is. This is our standard-frills luxury natural soap bar, balanced for most skin types and cleansing while also being super moisturizing. Great for face and body, and never harsh or drying.
- Handmade in small batches with care in Portland, Oregon by an Oregon native and 3rd-generation herbalist.
- Full of vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients, and healthy fats from oils like Shea Butter, Avocado, and Jojoba.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, all natural.
- Available unscented and in a variety of scents, using only pure essential oils.
- We are plastic-free, zero-waste, carbon-neutral, and we source our raw ingredients carefully and ethically.
Net weight approx. 4.5 oz (minimum) per full-sized bar, 1 oz for guest-sized. One large bar will last you quite a while, depending on how much you use it and how it is stored!