This delightfully spicy soap almost reminds me of "Good Earth" tea. A blend of star anise, fennel, cinnamon, nutmeg, amber, woods, and green herbal notes. A unique and unisex fragrance.
Originally debuted as one of our seasonal Halloween soaps, the Witches Brew fragrance is colored with a green mica blend made of natural minerals - mica, titanium dioxide, and chromium green oxide. The fragrance is a paraben- and phthalate-free fragrance oil (also vegan and gluten-free) from one of our trusted suppliers. If you're looking to pamper yourself and feeling a little spicy, this is the soap for you!
The extra shea butter, avocado and jojoba oils in this soap leave your skin feeling silky soft and nourished. A base of naturally organic, fair-trade coconut oil is enhanced by castor oil and just a touch of sugar to help create a hard, long-lasting bar with glorious lather, and rice bran oil is known for its moisturizing and anti-aging qualities.
- Handmade in small batches with care in Portland, Oregon by an Oregon native and 3rd-generation herbalist.
- Full of vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients, and healthy fats from oils like Shea Butter, Avocado, and Jojoba.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, all natural.
- Available unscented and in a variety of scents, using only pure essential oils.
- We are plastic-free, zero-waste, carbon-neutral, and we source our raw ingredients carefully and ethically.
Net weight approx. 4.5 oz (minimum) per full-sized bar, 1 oz for guest-sized. One large bar will last you quite a while, depending on how much you use it and how it is stored!